As on Android 4.4+ and Windows 7+ (but not iOS without a 3rd party app), you can select a preferred order of Wifi networks.
- BB10 OS 10.3: Settings → Networks and Connections → Wi-Fi
- click Saved at the bottom of the screen.
- next screen shows all the Wi-Fi networks you’ve connected to in the past.
- click Prioritize at the bottom of this screen
- press and drag to reorder your access points.
Wifi Security: delete old APS
You should consider deleting all the Wi-Fi networks you don’t need, especially “open” networks such as the usual hotel/coffee shop networks, which you shouldn’t be using anyway. It’s too easy to forget to use VPN, and VPN is not perfect either. Someone could redirect your device to a fake version of your favorite website, make a fake login page to get your credentials. That’s only one of the many worries of using non-EAP certificated Wifi.
If you have AT&T as your wireless provider, you may find an AT&T Wifi hotspot that you can’t delete in the saved list. Tap that entry, then consider clicking “Enable Connections” to off to avoid this security risk.